Friday, June 18, 2010

Follow Friday - Elyse's Genealogy Blog

For Follow Friday, I am selecting Elyse Doerflinger's blog at http://elysesgenealogyblog.com.  Elyse writes with knowledge and enthusiasm.  At Elyse's blog you will find research and organization tips, as well as ways to use technology in new ways.

I watched Elyse participate in the Blogger 1 seminar at Jamboree and was very impressed with her knowledge and willingness to share information.  (But then I guess that's true of all genealogists isn't it?)

Elyse's blog has received several coveted genealogy blog awards.  I will keep reading Elyse's blog to better educate myself and watch her grow.  Won't you join me?

2 comments:

  1. Donna -
    Thank you so much for writing about my blog. I am so glad that you find my blog helpful.

    ReplyDelete